Sunday, February 8, 2009

Uno & Monopoly

Today I busted out the Uno cards and challenged Ole Martin to a duel.  I finally surrendered after Ole Martin was beating me, 4 games to 3.  He was declared champion, but I am contesting it - we were playing with quite a few new rules, so I haven't quite decided if it was a legitimate win.  I'll keep you updated.  Shout out to BShan - these cards were a great gift - thanks again!  Andreas had gotten ahold of their old Uno deck, and they were consequently destroyed.  Ole Martin was stoked to be able to play again...come to think of it, maybe that's why we ended up playing 7 games. :)


We all played monopoly later on.  Everything was in Norwegian, so it was very interesting..I was definitely at their mercy.  Ole Martin won, again.  I'm sensing a trend. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing Pub Golf is easier for you than Uno, Brit? ;) We all refine our skills in different ways. It's ok.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
As promised, I proudly present my blog to keep you updated on my year in Norway. I'm so excited to venture on this journey, and I'm happy to share my adventures and experiences with everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy Europe with me! :)