Monday, January 26, 2009

An ode to Norwegians...and ketchup

The saga continues.  Tonight we went to at a local pizza place, Dolly Dimples,  where I learned four intriguing things about Norwegians.  
1.  Their pizza is insanely expensive.  A single large one-topping pizza was $35 USD!
2.  They serve their pizza with a sort of Tzaziki sauce, which was an interesting pairing.  Verdict?............thumbs up!
3.  They provide a special seasoning to use on your pizza which is absolutely divine!  (Think Red Robin's seasoning plus a little something extra).
4.  The majority of Norwegians put KETCHUP on their pizza!!!  I know I'm the resident ketchup fiend, but it has never occurred to me to put it on pizza!  I was emboldened by the look of pure bliss on Ole Martin's face, and decided to give it a go.  Verdict?................thumbs down.  But hey, had to give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As promised, I proudly present my blog to keep you updated on my year in Norway. I'm so excited to venture on this journey, and I'm happy to share my adventures and experiences with everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy Europe with me! :)