Sunday, August 23, 2009

the boys' birthday!

Today Andreas and Daniel had their birthday party!  Andreas turned 2 a couple weeks ago, and Daniel just turned 1 the other day.  They're so precious!  I can't believe how big they've gotten since I've been here!


Right after this shot he grabbed a handful of ice cream, naturally.

Andreas sporting a new 'do!  I tried to convince Anne to let him get a mini mohawk, but she wasn't having it.

Such good food...all of the desserts they have here are made from scratch...DELISH!









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As promised, I proudly present my blog to keep you updated on my year in Norway. I'm so excited to venture on this journey, and I'm happy to share my adventures and experiences with everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy Europe with me! :)