Sunday, July 12, 2009

Roots Festival @ Vikedal

Went on a mini road trip this weekend to the Roots Festival in Vikedal.  Met some rad Norwegians and had a blast.  :)


Our "campsite"

VB during the day...it was weird to watch them play beach volley (what they call it) when they're not actually at the beach...

Ein...to....

Tre!

It was sunny when I went into the grocery store, but when I came out it was POURING rain.  Crazy Norwegian weather.  Lars Roald and I had to sprint back to the campsite...we might as well have jumped in the river with our clothes on - we got absolutely soaked.  30 minutes later, the sun came out.  Go figure.

Stole w/his stunna shades and box of white wine...

Jan Tore is not too happy about his shot of Absinthe!

Grete!

Stole's shenanigans...

V.A.M.P. performed...they were awesome live.  Think Irish music meets Coldplay...

Hanging out at one of the docks along the river after the show.  (Note the lightness of the sky!  It was about 10:30pm.)

It was a great weekend but I am absolutely exhausted!  I've got a couple more weekend trips coming up, so stay tuned!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As promised, I proudly present my blog to keep you updated on my year in Norway. I'm so excited to venture on this journey, and I'm happy to share my adventures and experiences with everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy Europe with me! :)