Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Autumn has arrived (and with it, something else entirely...)

Hello all! Fall is officially here, and I'm LOVING it! SD, I do miss your sunshine and warm October days, but nothing can beat a true blue autumn. (Although - I hear of a major "storm" in CA? I use the quotations, because honestly CA, you don't know the first thing about storms.) Below are some snapshots of what I encountered today on the lovely streets of Norway.


Maybe it's because I'm a SoCal girl, and I don't see it too often, but I can't get over the changing of the leaves! So gorgeous!


Why yes, that is a cat in the middle of the road, oblivious of the field mouse directly in it's line of sight. Sorry cat lovers, but the only good reason I'll accept for having a cat is that it's an excellent rodent snatcher. This little guy does nothing for your cause.

Oh, and yes, that IS the head and upper body of a rather large stuffed deer chillin in the passenger seat of a Mercedes SUV. (Click the pic to enlarge.) I thought I had seen it all (well, maybe not ALL - but a lot)...apparently the universe had to put me in check.

Mr. Charming & my partner in crime :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As promised, I proudly present my blog to keep you updated on my year in Norway. I'm so excited to venture on this journey, and I'm happy to share my adventures and experiences with everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy Europe with me! :)