Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oslo

...am currently in Tunisia with the family, taking a two week summer vacay! :)  En route to Djerba (the island we're staying at, off the coast of Tunisia), we spent a couple of days in Oslo.  Ch-ch-ch-check it!


Where Norway's Parliament meets - Stortingsgata.

Aker Brugge - the most expensive strip of land in one of the world's most expensive cities.


At a music festival hosted by Oslo's finest police officers.


Oslo's new opera house, Operahuset, finished in 2007.

The Royal Castle

Walking around with the fam...



On our way to Vigeland Sculpture Park


The infamous Angry Baby staute.  I thought it would be bigger.


Reppin' at the US Embassy.

Stay tuned for more Tunisia pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As promised, I proudly present my blog to keep you updated on my year in Norway. I'm so excited to venture on this journey, and I'm happy to share my adventures and experiences with everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy Europe with me! :)